8th June 2021
The Invite Only Equities Leaders Virtual Boardroom.
Where Buy Side Heads of Equity Trading Benchmark their Trading Strategies and Technologies to Future-Proof their Desks
The US equity trading market has seen a year like no other, the global pandemic and major political events have triggered extreme volatility.
As buy side heads of equity trading, it is more vital than ever to navigate this uncertain market landscape, with the added complexity of a remote trading desk set-up.
That’s why we’re bringing you the Equities Leaders Boardroom this June.
Only here can you benchmark your trading strategies and collaboratively source the latest and greatest solutions and trading tools with your leading buy side peers.
Join us to benefit from:
- Be part of a high-level invitation-only forum:
Gain exclusive access to senior Heads of Equity Trading, Technology and Analytics from leading buy side firms to learn from and network with.
- Experience small-group peer-to-peer interactive sessions:
Benchmark against your buy side peers to share lessons learnt and decide on the best trading strategies moving forward.
- Connect with handpicked solution providers through tailored boardrooms:
Time efficiently evaluate how innovative industry partners can help to drive workflow efficiencies and boost performance to thrive in the future.
- Taking place under the Chatham House Rule using a secure video-conferencing platform:
Openly discuss your equity trading priorities in an exclusive and private forum with your buy side peers and define how to best address your biggest challenges and opportunities.
Learn from. Be inspired by.
- Hubert De Jesus, Global Head of Electronic Trading and Market Structure, Blackrock
- Lynn Challenger, Global Head of Trading and Order Generation, UBS Asset Management
- Miles Huffman, Global Head of Transaction Cost Analysis, Vanguard
- Nanette Buziak, Managing Director, Head of Equity Trading, Voya Investment Management
- Brian Hickey, VP, Head of Cross-Asset Electronic Trading, SSGA
- John Bright, Head Trader, US Systematic Trading, Fidelity Investments
- Alex Shindich, Head of Equity, OMS and Trading Technology, Capital Group
- Simon Cohen, Vice President, Trading Analytics, Morgan Stanley Investment Management
- Christopher Bowker, Head of Equity Trading, Boston Partners
"A great opportunity for us to conduct outreach to senior Buy-Side leaders and engage with them on topics of current industry concern.”.
- Henry Yegerman, Global Head of Sales, ISS LiquidMetrix