December 02, 2020
Independent Expert, former Head of Global Equity Trading
Wednesday 2nd December
Wednesday, December 2nd, 2020
11:05 AM Panel Discussion & 15 minutes LIVE Q&A: Leveraging the latest technology to drive cross-asset trading: What are the next-generation trading tools that can enable your desk to trade multi- asset investments with ease and speed?
- How to develop the right infrastructure and desktop real estate to enable efficient trading across multiple asset classes
- How to streamline process and systems across your desk to enable robust and efficient workflow and reporting framework
- How to identify consistencies in data capture in your EMS and OMS across different asset classes
- How are providers evolving their multi-asset offerings and what are their shortfalls?
- Generalist vs specialist trader: How to best distribute trading responsibilities across the desk and what works best when?
12:10 PM LIVE & off-the-record Panel Discussion: How can you determine whether to outsource your desk technology needs to vendors or build in-house?
- Which approach best suits your business in delivering a technology infrastructure that allows agility, scalability and differentiation?
- What are the pitfalls of outsourcing components of your trading stack, and do you risk having the same architecture as other firms and risk losing your competitive edge?
- Taking a Hybrid approach: How to build proprietary technology based around vendor products across pre and post trade analytics
- Building flexibility into your technology strategy: How to identify vendors that can integrate their product with your in-house infrastructure